It’s coming: Christmas in Mt. Healthy 2018, the third annual of these holiday events. Find our Facebook page to keep up with ongoing posts detailing the day: “Christmas in Mt. Healthy 2018.”
From the Hilltop Glass Creations’ Open House with glass ornament making beginning at 10 am, to the Paul R. Young Funeral Home’s 69th annual Christmas Open House capping off the day from 4 to 7 pm, it will be a full day with plenty of offerings at 20 venues throughout our business district and beyond.
• Jonnie’s Hair Salon, Noon-6PM, Hair plait or bead for kids, Good food and beverages to celebrate Jonnie’s opening in Mt. Healthy and 13th year in business!
• Mt. Healthy Historical Society Holiday Open House, 1PM-3PM, Santa, crafts for kids, refreshments
• Aquatics & Exotics, 2PM, Shark feeding, hot chocolate
• Brothertons Family Restaurant, 2PM-3PM, Live folk music
* Fusion Yoga, 3-6 PM, Hot Chocolate “Bar”
* Angilo’s Pizza, 4-5PM, visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus
• Studio 914, 4PM-6PM, Styling and photo portrait for kids
• 4th Annual Holiday Ornament Exchange, 4PM-6PM, plus visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus from 5-6pm
*Paul R. Young Funeral Home Christmas Open House, 4-7PM Wax nativity with live barnyard animals, mini-street fair, brass quartet, free horse-drawn carriage rides, tours of 1833 house.
The Renaissance Project sponsors this event in coordination with the Paul R. Young Funeral Home and the Mt. Healthy Business Association, and we’ll be posting updates as they develop on the Facebook event page: Facebook/Christmas In Mt. Healthy 2018/