Mt. Healthy Renaissance Project’s
4th Annual FREE Plant Swap: June 3, 2017 from noon – 2 p.m.
Fibonacci Brewing Company
1445 Compton Road, Mt. Healthy, 45231
1. Arrive with your plants in containers, plastic bags, etc.
2. Please label plants with plant name and preferred growing conditions (sun, shade, part sun) and a brief description of what it is and where it grows best (bloom color, time of year they bloom, etc). Provide as much information as possible.
3. Place the plants you have brought in the designated location it belongs (shade, sun, part shade, vegetable, herb, seeds, evergreens).
4. “Shopping” for plants will begin for everyone who has brought something to the swap at noon.
5. At 1 p.m. shopping will be opened up to anyone who is not able to bring something to swap but would like plants for their homes.
**We are accepting donations in the form of plants as well for anyone looking to split or get rid of plants. Please contact Sara (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have plants that you are willing to divide or have any questions.
***We will be accepting a suggested $3 donation for the Mt. Healthy beautification committee and the Renaissance Project