Mt. Healthy is a walkable neighborhood in central greater Cincinnati. It’s a town with rich soil for gardening, a town with a sense of history, big trees, quiet alleys for kids to play safely, for bike riding and dog walking.
We are a municipality of about 6,000 residents, with local safety and services, a City Hall that is easy to access, and about 1.4 square miles.
We’re a green and healthy town with easy transportation access to all parts of greater Cincinnati. Our location , upwind of Cincinnati’s major highways and industry affords us cleaner air than most of greater Cincinnati.
- A growing trend of urban farming, with market gardens, backyard chickens, beekeeping, an educational/”green therapy” farm – Tikkun Farm – with alpacas and bees and guinea hens.
- Nature: great soil for growing food, Heritage Park pond that is sometimes home to a family of beavers, and a wetland preserve. You can hear the Great Horned Owls hooting from our big trees in January.
- A coffee roastery that serves some of the top coffeehouses in Cincinnati, and beyond.
- Fibonacci Brewing Company, a microbrewery that you can walk home from after you’ve had your pint.
- Mt. Healthy Public Library with free story times, educational events and more – a full calendar of programs for both kids and adults.
- And so much more… Check out our Things To Do page for a complete listing.