The Mt. Healthy Renaissance Project welcomes you!
We are a Community Development Corporation, a non-profit group of neighbors working together because we love Mt. Healthy.
Explore, learn, visit!
- To find out what’s happening around Mt. Healthy, you can visit our Facebook page, as well as the Facebook page called MtHealthy Events.
- Watch our 2 1/2 minute video that will give you a sampling of the highlights of Mt. Healthy.
- There’s a wealth of information about the history of Mt. Healthy, including how we were a part of the Underground Railroad movement.
- Looking for things to do in our area? Check out our activities page.
- Discover why Mt. Healthy can feel like a little bit of the country, in the midst of metropolitan Cincinnati. Perhaps you’re a young family looking for that first home. Consider Mt. Healthy: an affordable and quiet neighborhood within close reach of all of greater Cincinnati.
- Learn about our community building initiatives, and the many activities around Mt. Healthy throughout the year.
- You can read about some of our local businesses through our ongoing Business Spotlight feature.
Whatever the reason you stopped by, we hope you will explore our site and discover Mt. Healthy’s many hidden treasures.
small town charm with urban convenience
a place for green and healthy living
a city with two hundred years of history
one of greater Cincinnati’s best kept secrets — but not for long….